Want to become an exhibitor at our fairs?
Here's all you need to know...
How to prepare for a Bride in the City/Country wedding fair:
- Make sure you have a table cloth for your stand (we provide tables)
- Check that you have all the venue details, most importantly a post code if you're unsure of the exact location of the venue.
- Plan how you want your stand to look, as our events are on the smaller side of the spectrum we don't have the space to give each vendor a large alcove to exhibit within. Therefore you need to try extra hard to be creative with your space and come up with a way to attract potential future clients!
Have fun with it, and for inspiration take a look at our Pinterest board.
- Bring extention cables, as we cannot guarantee a socket in close proximity to ALL exhibitor spaces. This is a very important step if you plan on having a TV screen, laptop, or lights on your display.
- Make sure you have flyers, business cards, brochures etc to hand out.
- Arrive on time. If the event begins at noon and you've been asked to start setting up your space at 10am, then please try to show up on time. This is especially important if you have a large display; it's much easier to set up before it gets too busy, and will also give us time to help you out if anything goes wrong before the event begins.
How to book an exhibitor space:
- Go to the "Book a Stand" page and choose the fair you'd like to book.
- Keep an eye out for offers, for example if there is an offer for "2 fairs for £100", you will need to select and buy that offer rather than the individual events.
- Use Paypal to pay for your exhibitor space.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Bookings are accepted by LRS EVENTS on the understanding that exhibitors must provide adequate insurance. No liability is accepted by LRS EVENTS for any loss or damage to exhibits.
2. Your booking is confirmed once payment has been received.
3. All payments to LRS EVENTS are non-refundable in the event of an exhibitor cancelling prior to, or failing to attend, an event. In the unlikely incident that LRS EVENTS has to cancel, exhibitors will have the option to transfer their booking to another LRS event or have their booking fees returned in full.
4. A fact sheet with venue details will be issued once payment has been received.
If you still have any queries, please get in touch via the form below, thanks.